[nagdu] Charlotte and Philadelphia airport relief areas

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:48:14 UTC 2012

Janice,

In my three years of living in Philadelphia, I know of no grass at all
within the security of the Philly airport. Now this is not to say that there
isn't but I haven't seen it. How long is your lay over? I will be going to
the airport on Friday to pick up my children and I will ask my MIL who is
sighted to look for grass. Others who have the Iphone app might be able to
help with this too.

Marsha