[nagdu] My first NFB convention with 101 dogs

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:05:55 UTC 2012

Debbie, this will be my first convention with my first dog. I will try
my best to keep my dog under control. I wouldn't want to allow her to
do some sniffing and then think it is ok to do it all the time. It
could lead to cause major distractions which can lead to worse
conduct. I personally wouldn't want to have a misbehaving dog.
Best,
Juanita