[nagdu] Seating

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:00:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I have another question, (shocker, not really).  So the other day
my friend and I were out and about when we saw a guide dog team
(yay!).  I didn't have a chance to talk her ear off, but my
friend noticed the woman's dog was stepped on a few times by
people who weren't watching where they were going.  So I started
thinking, do any of you have preferred seating? For example in a
meeting maybe sitting closer to a wall or area where people won't
walk through as much? For those of you with dogs in school, what
about in a class room? For those of you who just sit anywhere, do
you notice that your dog is stepped on more often? Finally, does
this scar the dog? Will they refuse to go near an area where they
have been stepped on? Does this cause a lot of stress and
anxiety?

Just wondering, thanks again!
Lizzy