[nagdu] How to measure a successful guide dog team?

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:28:33 UTC 2012

I usually completely trust my dog, espeially when we go shopping
except when he sniffs, but on the streets where there are no
sidewalks, he pushes me to the middle of the street and I have to
constantly urgem him to go to the left edge.  I've been home with
him a month now.  We work every day except Sun^es and I feel
guilty when he has a day off.  He gets very restless.