[nagdu] Saving Money

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:49:07 UTC 2012

Hello Lizzie,
I think it depends on what school you decide to attend that determines
how much you end up spending. The school I attended provided a
tie-down and a bed, so I did not have to worry about buying either
one. They also provided 2 toys, which Anise still has. Additionally,
they provided a grooming kit with all the supplies necessary to groom
your dog, so I had no worries of spending money on that end either.
Not all schools provide these things, it just depends where you go.
Juanita and Anise