[nagdu] dog food kibble size

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 12:44:39 UTC 2012

I've fed the Chicken Soup and Taste of the Wild, although I can't
remember is the chicken Soup was the one for large dogs or just the
basic formula.  I fed Taste of the Wild high plains formula.  I would
categorize both foods as small kibble, maybe pea size or a touch bigger.

Flint River Ranch has bigger chunks, but I don't think it was on your
list.  I'd suggest going to a store that carries these brands and poking
the bags to see how big the pieces are.  I honestly can't remember
finding a description of kibble size when I was shopping for a dog food
brand.

HTH
Julie