[nagdu] In question please

Sarah coastergirl92 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:12:56 UTC 2012

Hello Dar,

This guy was probably like the woman I met at Pet Smart.  She had
traded her Beagle in for a 6-month old pusppy.  She tried telling
me that the white Lab, a puppy who was so small you could hold it
in one hand, she claimed she was a Seeing Eye dog and a high
blood pccessure and seizure alert dog.  She was so lying.

Sarah and Wizard