[nagdu] return and my morning

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:45:16 UTC 2012

after a long time away we came back

anyways heres my morning

Okay so the most embarrassing thing just happen to me…

Franklin and I were in the gas Station and as we were done paying for
snacks  and my friend mindy was paying for her stuff, Franklin suddenly
with no reasoning we can tell lets out this huge mean  bark and  acts like
like he wants to get  going after  something and about breaks free, but had
a good hold of leash.

Yes he got a two handed leash correction .

The all of us were surprised.

Earlier in the morning he was really cuddly, he was sleeping under my desk,
he’s usually on the bed

Mindy said she saw a unmarked van like those used by  cable  companies,
park and  then two black  guys walked in.

I know Franklin doesn’t like  most  black guys the type who are asses and
jerks .

So no idea -  as we walked back home – Mindy was like if the clerk wanted
to be a jerk he could bann You and Franklin  from coming back.

Well that’s my morning.

Sean and Franklin