[nagdu] adventures with Zeb and I

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Nov 7 20:51:41 UTC 2012

I just tell people that the GL is no different than a horse's halter for
better control.  People seem to get it about a halter on a horse and they
just say, "Oh, OK" and walk away.

I remember years ago seeing a bright blue GL on one of Oprah Winfrey's dogs
on one of her shows about dog training.  She had a couple of Golden
retrievers and they both sported a GL!

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."