[nagdu] sherman went over the rainbow bridge

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:09:19 UTC 2012

Hi all.  I wanted to let you all know that my second guide dog Sherman
went over the rainbow bridge on monday night.  I'm sad to have to write
this.  Sherman was 12 years old, had an enlarged heart and an
infection.  It was sudden and he showed no signs of illness until he
started breathing hard at 10 at night.  His retirement family who are
also colleagues at work were prepared to spend the almost 2 thousand
dollars for the IV antibiotics which may or may not would have helped
him.  He slipped away before hand at the vets.  He was such a happy
lively dog and friend and I will surely miss him as well as all who knew
him.  I'm still a mess over this and am sure it will take me some time
to grieve his loss.  Zeb has been a realcomfort to me offering cuddles
and his silly self when he can.

--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com