[nagdu] Diabetic alert dogs and how alert dogs are preventing a need for a guide dog!

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Nov 8 16:21:45 UTC 2012

Ok if I am asking a question that would hurt someones feelings because
I asked, then why do I need to worry about other dogs not being service dogs.
Just let the public bring in all of their dogs and I don't have to ask
anything.
That is what is wrong with our world today don't ask, you will upset
the apple cart.
We sure have two different standards here.
One hand we want to know that we are ok, but we can't ask any questions
on what is happening when a baarking dog comes into play, we might hurt
their feelings.
Gee, what a world.