[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 21:54:48 UTC 2012

Landon loves to chew the fuzz off tennis balls.  The good thing is that the
fuzz just comes out in the end - still fuzzy and green.  I don't allow
Landon to have one unless he's actively chasing it and not lying down and
chewing it.  Landon is the Toy Terminator (I'll be back!).  He and his
friend, Bernie will rip apart a rope tug toy in 15 minutes.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."