[nagdu] my day from yesterday

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Nov 9 22:02:43 UTC 2012

At TSE, if the trainers feel you are using your vision to counteract the dog
or confuse the dog, you get to work in sleepshades.  If that doesn't help,
then they send you home without a dog until your vision is reduced enough to
not interfere with the dog.  Then you are welcome to reapply.

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."