[nagdu] Diabetic alert dogs and how alert dogs arepreventing aneed for a guide dog!

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:59:10 UTC 2012

Sorry for the stupid  question, but  what are these conventions what are
mentioned in different letters?
Have I understand right that these are like big meetings about different
subjects?
Sorry for stupid question from small Estonia...
*She is not just a dog, She is The Dog and my best friend*
Christel and Roosi