[nagdu] Note from the moderator Re: my day from yesterday

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:39:08 UTC 2012

List,

I am sorry first of all that I did not get to this thread before now. I am currently in New York for their state convention.

I will not tolerate anymore judgements on list members who have partial vision. It is not our place to say how a person will mess up a dog. If a school issued a guide to a partial, it is their judgement to make. Your welcome to voice your opinion, but please. please. please. be nice!

If I need to members off list about this I will do so. Please be accepting of others.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com