[nagdu] Working Our Dogs

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Nov 11 02:26:17 UTC 2012

Are you sorry you got your dog?
You know how you are living before you got the dog.
Nothing has changed, and I know you can change it.
I know in your state you can get into low income housing, go for it, in
the city so that you can use your dog more.
You would be able to have your own money then, and be able to do all of
the dreams you have shared one at a time.
Do think about it, you would smile even more than you are smiling now.