[nagdu] update from me

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 07:20:33 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
It's Bibi with Odie.
Wanted to write everyone a quick update to let you all know how I'm doing.
I'm doing well, despite feeling pain from last weekend's incident.
Regardless, life is too precious and shouldn't be taken for granted.
Most I can do for myself is to keep strong and moving forward with my endeavors.
Odie has been a big support like my husband Dale and my friend Natalie and her labraseal, Liam.
It's going to take time for recovery, but I have to tell myself to be patient and that things will still be waiting for me out there.
Hope everyone is staying warm and mother nature leaves everyone in the northeast and along the east coast alone.
you all need a break and we sure could use some of the snow here in Colorado.
Well, enough from me for tonight.
Got to go back and figure out why all of the sudden I'm receiving my emails from my Comcast web server from over a year ago.
It may have been a computer error of some sort, but Dale will try a System Restore to see what happens.
*Wow*
Now, I'll crawl  back under my hide-out place, the blanket and sheet on the pillow top matress.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf