[nagdu] funny story about going to broadway

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 21:40:03 UTC 2012

Was Margo in on that as well?  That is better than our convention story.
When Margo came to our convention, we were all busy most of the day.  Myself
and my friend William were extremely hungry because we left early and had to
makc several connections.  And, we had to organize are committee meeting.
Well, 4 guide dog users and my friend and personal computer geek decided to
walk down to the hotel restraunt.  A couple of dudes came out of there rooms
and saw 4 folks with dogs and a skinny guy trailing behind.  We heard them
exclaim that they swear they didn't have any drugs!  Well, I could barely
hold it in!  I would have really lost it if one of our dogs actually sniffed
one of the dudes!  On that same day, on the way from the train station, we
crammed 4 people and 2 dogs in the same cab.  That was also rather
interesting!