[nagdu] update from the Motley crew

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Nov 12 04:25:44 UTC 2012

Hi Chantle,

It's good to hear from you. I'm so glad you heard from Motley's puppy
raiser. Keep on working with Motley on his pulling. I think it probably
would be a good idea if you did use his chest pad in his harness to help
with the pulling.  Also, have you ever tried using a gentle leader or haulti
on Motley when he pulls? I'm sorry you won't be taking Motley into a bowling
alley.

When I was  at Leader Dogs training with Gipp it was during the winter
months. And there was a very cold day with temperatures below zero and snow
the trainers decided that we weren't going to work our dogs on this
particular day. Well the trainers decided to take the entire class and our
dogs to a bowling alley so we could go bowling. There were 15 students and
15 dogs at the bowling alley. All the dogs did great.

Rick and I are on a bowling league on Monday afternoons and Gipp does great
at a bowling alley. He curls up and goes to sleep. The noise and sounds in a
bowling alley doesn't phase Gipp one bit not even the ball coming back up
the return after we have bowled.  He's so well behaved and he just lays
there and sleeps. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper