[nagdu] funny story about going to broadway

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 19:12:19 UTC 2012

That, II truly believe!  Aftter I hung out with Margo, and arrow and we all
sure had a lot of fun!  Unfortunately, no broadway though.  But, a rather
lively time at the hotel restraunt!  One more thing about our convention
weekend.  Sence I was in charge of everything from relief areas to meetings
I was rather busy!  Some of us,  come to think of all on the list.  William,
mary wurtzel Margo and I went to breakfast together.  Well, I left first so
that I could relieve Holly and was going to find us a table.  I got half way
down the hallway when I hear 4 other feet coming down the hall way!  No bell
so it wasn't Arrow and sence I was near the pool, that was a good thing!
Well, it was my roommates dog Lynard!  Apparently unbenounced to me or
william, he somehow silently snuck out while I was leaving!  He waited until
I got down the hall and then came galloping right at us!  I just unhooked
one end of my leash and put the 2 dogs together.  I asked william if he knew
where his dog was and he didn't know that Lynard snuck out iether!  Well, I
sure have something to raz him about for a long time to come!  And, turns
out, Mary and Margo got there and had us a table anyway!  Us guys, no, we
weren't goofing off!!! Not us!!