[nagdu] raw hide bone

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 04:09:13 UTC 2012

Be glad your dog isn't a poodle!  When poodles roll on that raw hide, they
get it all in there hair and its really hard to comb out!!  My dogs get
little raw hides rarely.  I think the real issue is that some folks use it
as the only treat they get.  That can't be good!  Hey Dar, you can use that
thing for a cane and when your dog is bored, he can chew on it and turn it
into a folding cane!