[nagdu] Ownership of your dog

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:02:13 UTC 2012

Sarah
I signed the transfer of ownership at the school in class as well.
August 1st 2013 I will ahve complete ownership of Leone.

We ahve no sidewalks here where I live.  She knows what she is
supposed to do and ahs done a great job at it.  We take the street
close to the grass to a driveway then up the driveway to the sidewalk
when there is one.  It ahsn't been a problem for me really.

Debbie & Leone