[nagdu] sad news about my dog sugar

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 00:30:14 UTC 2012

Bunny, I amso sorry to hear about Sugar Ray's tumors. I have been through this, as my ex-husband lost three dogs--one a pet and two who were guides--in the space of about five or six years. Two of them were within a year and a half of one another. This is a very difficult time, so know you and Sugar Ray will be in my thoughts and prayers.

CL