[nagdu] thanks for prayers, update

Bunny Davidson bunnydavidson at live.com
Thu Nov 22 02:43:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,
thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers for sugar ray and me.
He was xrayed and biopsied and had blood panel and a couple other proceedures
done this week.  Blood panel show's he is anemic,
i am giving him Iron supplement, low carb high protein diet
-decided to cook for him- dog food has lots of  rice and corn in it , not good
for lymphoma....cooking for him is good for me too cause when I'm depressed
i don't want to cook or eat...so today was day one in a while of

Ex-rays show more lymph-node tumors near spine.
I have been very very depressed, crying all the time, and physically ill
from stress; forced myself to get out and keep a speaking commitment
last night; i felt like the black plague in a dress...But times like this
I know from past experience I got to make myself 'do' when i don't feel like it..

 i guess prayers are working cause today was day 1 in 2 weeks
of dealing with this that i got out of PJ's before noon
 and cleaned up some of the messy house, and do other things that needed doing.

congrats on graduating your program and your new dog Hannah...

I am planning a low key thanksgiving, working on my bike in morning, and then early dinner
and maybe spend some time in afternoon w some friends.

I pray you have a good thanksgiving.
Bunny