[nagdu] Our Thanksgiving Day/ Odie's punishment To His Daddy

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 13:10:04 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Despite that Dale and I are still fighting the last part of THE CRUD, we were well enough by Wednesday evening to attend the Thanksgiving family meal with my father, step mother and her side of the family.
It was hosted by Aunt Joan and Uncle Jared.
The food and fun were great.
my husband ended up being like Odie where he hoovered his food.
The smells kept attracting my husband Dale, so he had another round of food.
When we came back down to the 3rd floor to sit back down on the couch, Odie noticed that his daddy had eaten too much.
He actually gave my husband a good punishment by spanking him with his paw and giving him a dirty look as to say, "Oh, Daddy! You ate too much and were trying to behave like me, weren't you?"
Odie did behave himself for the most part.
When Odie needed to go out to take care of business, my father went ahead and took him to do so.
He complimented on how well Odie comes back quickly.
I let him know that it was the training I continued with him even after our return home from guide dog school at Pilot Dogs.
Odie remained in his orange medical alert vest and Kong nylon walk harness while we visited at Joan and Jared's home.
That was so he would stay calm and I'd know where he was at all time.
I managed to be able to use the retractible leash for a tie down, so linked it with one of the couch legs.
Dale and I ended up bringing home some left overs to finish up and I requested a piece of chocolate cake.
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day with friends, family and working or pet four-legged furry partners.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf