[nagdu] questions for GDDI, SEGDI and TSE grads

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:28:09 UTC 2012

Bibi,
Have you tried looking into guide dogs for the blind? I am not completely certain, but I believe that they do wheelchair training as well. The only reason why I think they do is because when I was in training they had a next your space in case someone with special training would need to join us in class. At the time, I did not ask what the special training required of, but you can ask. Unless you have already.
Juanita & Anise

Sent from my iPhone