[nagdu] You are required to sit in the bulkhead.

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Nov 25 01:11:28 UTC 2012

Cindy, I surely didn't see that one would be required to sit in the
bulkhead.  I flew Southwest to Michigan in  October and didn't sit in
the bulkhead.  Besides, you don't have to sit in a certain spot.

Southest sounds like it's going backward to the day when it intimidated
people back in the 70's and early 80's.  Do you have a copy of the Air
Carrier Act as well?

Even a large dog can arrange himself or herself so that she scrunches
up enough.  I have flown Southwest with large male dogs and we've been
fine.  We usually take a window seat.

Margoa nd Arrow