[nagdu] Fake service dogs provoke resentment, possible rule changes

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Sun Nov 25 23:41:31 UTC 2012

Okay... I should read the article before commenting. But my comment is
that I just can't read another of these articles right now. Our local
transit company made a decision about how to deal with "the dog problem"
here... I'm reading what the locals have to say about this big move...

When I get over being too irritable on the subject to talk about any of
it without cursing, I'll come here to ask some questions or something.

Mutter, mumble, grumble... /loll/

Tami