[nagdu] You are required to sit in the bulkhead.

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Nov 26 01:33:14 UTC 2012

Mike,
I do pretty well standing up for myself, where I also feel, if that is
what they want me to do just to get home, I have done it.
My question would be, I remember sitting in the balk head seat where
the foot room was so small there would be no way that I could put my
dog im front of me, he had to lie across all three persons feet.
the folks where kind about it, where I didn't feel comfortable.
I was told it was better for my dog because he weighed 90 pounds and was huge.