[nagdu] Our Adventure

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 06:01:52 UTC 2012

Hello Sarah,
I am glad that Wizzard guided you well and that you two had a great trip. After all, that is what he was trained to do. Guide dogs love to guide, but they need to get the opportunity to do so. If they don't do what they are intended to do, they will become bored.  I hope you get more opportunities to work him.
Juanita, Anise, & Benson

Sent from my iPhone