[nagdu] Timing of upset tummy

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 00:44:47 UTC 2012

Cindy, you better hide that stuff better!  I knew a dog Molly who ate or
drank a whole pan of cooking oil and after 2 days it all started coming
threw!  Unfortunately the3 dog was visiting me when it started!  We spent
most of that day outside whether we wanted to be out there or not! So,
Where's the Beef!!