[nagdu] Still food and chewing problems

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 00:51:52 UTC 2012

Mary, it helps if you put the tree in a corner as well!  That way, Felix and
the other one can't knock it over while playing!  The first year I put up
the tree after I got Holly, she tried to run off with a big candy cane!  My
daughter whom is deaf, thaught she couldn't say, Holly!  But, she could and
did!  She braught the candy cane back kind of gnawed so we took off the
paper and let the dogs have it.  Not a usual practice but she hasn't
snatched another sence!  It also helps that we put them higher jup on the
tree or back out of the way!  Now, we just have to keep little Pez from
running under the tree to keep away from Holly!