[nagdu] Still food and chewing problems

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Nov 27 01:05:47 UTC 2012

Mary I don't know anyone with perfect dogs. I know that people act like the dogs are perfect but often if you look closely enough, those dogs aren't so perfect after all. With our golden's I wouldn't even think of putting up a tree this Christmas because I know how tempting ornaments and anything near the tree would be. I don't have one of those perfect dogs that will never not chew or find things to chew. It would b nice but it is like hav ing toddlers around here. We watch them closely because they like socks toys and everything in between. Yes dog proofing in our house is important.

Sheila Leigland