[nagdu] our morning

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:12:12 UTC 2012

Seems like the only time I write for myself is when I have to complain

Gas station clerks who are Indians really make me mad !Live and work in
the States and learn the laws!

With that I went for awalk this morning with Franklin, as we got to the
intersectionthelight took forewver so continued down the left side of
the road, starting to get annoyed it started to rain a little.

Thought aboutgoing to Solvation Army store to have a goal to walk too
and Sense Nav told me it was 2.4 miles, we started walking, got to the
street were we needed to turn, again this light taking forever.

Finally got across the streetand to the other side and had tocross
again, once crossed and went down the street and saw a gas station to my
left -- went in.

Clerk: Hey! Hey! No dog!

Me: Itsa seeing eye dog.

Clerk: What'sa seeing eye dog.

Me: I'm blind He's not a pet
( go about my business)

Clerk: Well no pets in here.

(pull out law card, we towards clerk, he backs off holding mop in a
defenseive manner)

Clerk: Its not going to bite? *reads card* Well...okay

I continue to look for a snack, Franklin starts to look for himself, me
saying to him no sniff.

Clerk: Hey dog don't sniff candy. I don't care if it's the law, it's a
stupid law, its my business I say get out

Me: I'm getting him under control . It's a state and federal law.

Clerk: Well you get outwith pet.

I find the candy I want and ignore him and go looking for a soda. I find
just water and chose that,more annoyed now! I go to pay for the things.

Now later down the street on the way home I stop at another gas station
first thing I hear is:

Clerk: Hey you get out with dog!

me: *annoyed tone*: It's a seeing eye dog!

Clerk doesn't respond. I go looking for a soda and another candy bar,
find it and pay.

So that was my morningme and Franklin's morning walk andstupid annoying
people who need to learn the laws.