[nagdu] Christmas concerns was Still food and chewing problems

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Nov 27 22:28:41 UTC 2012

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We spent it with friends at a
restaurant and then at our friends' house watching old Ed sullivan Shows
with the Beatles on from 1964 and 1965.

The day after Thanksgiving, I put up our tree and other decorations.  I have
a four-foot tall artificial tree that I found LED lights for.  My ornaments
are mostly handmade ones I've either made myself or bought at craft sales
over the years.  I put the tree on an old card table - think it belonged to
my grandmother.  The tree and ornaments are safe from wayward Lab tails and
my dogs ignore it as there are no real food things except for a few wrapped
candy canes.  The other decorations are all up out of range of dogs as
well - on the walls, yarn wreaths on the doors, or music boxes-type things
on the ledge that divides the kitchen from the living room.  It all looks
nice and Landon doesn't give it all a second look.

Enjoy your holidays!

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."