[nagdu] our morning

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 15:04:08 UTC 2012

Hello Sean- I understand how frustrating it can be when dealing with the
general public with respect to explaining access rights for us and our guide
dogs. However making generalizations concerning race and gender is
inappropriate and helps nothing. Sometimes our own attitudes towards people
who are different can cause us to react in a manner that is unbecoming and
we lose the opportunity to educate those who really are not familiar with
the laws concerning guide dogs. I do hope you find a way to educate the
businesses in your neighborhood. Good luck.
Tina and the girls