[nagdu] Still food and chewing problems

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 00:20:12 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have always had a tree for the holidays and none of my dogs have harmed
it - cats, yes, but not my dogs.

I put my four-foot artificial tree on a table and it is safe there from
wayward Lab tails.  As long as you don't use food items as ornaments, the
dog shoould leave things alone.  Someone had a good idea of using a baby's
playpen or even a puppy playpen will also work.  Now, the cats will climb
the tree and pull it over! But even they learned to leave the tree alone
after pulling the tree over and scaring the crap out of themselves! LOL!

And, my dogs aren't perfect either!  But I expect them to have good house
manners.  I do have to make sure I have no stuffed animals on the floor or
Landon will think they are his and shred them.  He only has his big Nylaknot
like the ones Seeing Eye gives us.  He shredded the KONG toy at TSE!

Lyn and Landon
"Education creates tolerance towards diversity."