[nagdu] Still food and chewing problems

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Nov 28 13:46:03 UTC 2012

Dear Rebbecca,
It was so sweet of you even to mention my off-topic tradition.  I
will take your advice!!!
Mary

Dog Users'"<nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:00:17 +0000
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] Still food and chewing problems

>I say keep the tradition.  It's fun and your son will like it
even if he won't tell you.

Users
>Subject: Re: [nagdu] Still food and chewing problems

>Dear Marsha,
>I haven't put up the tree yet.  I was seeking advice, first.
>When our cat, Tom, was a young boy, (he died at age twenty-two)
>but at that time he knocked over our tree more than once.  I
>replaced a special glass ornament withwice, and then couldn't
>find it again.  I have purchased special ornaments for our three
>children each year from the time they were born.
>Freddie, our oldest son, who is a  chef,  some oldsters such as
>me,  may remember him  from national conventions, is turning 35,
>and I thought of discctinuing the tradition.  People are saying
>that I should continue it, lol!! More than you all wanted (know
>on a dog guide list!!!!! Sorry!!!
>Mary

transmitted with it (collectively, the "Message") are intended
only for the addressee and may contain information that is
privileged, proprietary and/or prohibited from disclosure by law
or contract.  If you are not the intended recipient: (a) please
do not read, copy or retransmit the Message; (b) permanently
delete and/or destroy all electronic and hard copies of the
Message; (c) notify us by return email; and (d) you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
Message is strictly prohibited.