[nagdu] Welcome Kelly,

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:55:36 UTC 2012

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to our list. I am marsha, currently in class at GDF recieveing my third pup. She is a black lab cross. my previous pup was from TSe but was forced to retire due to health and stress issues. We live in Philadelphia PA, and attend Temple University full time. I am also the moderator of the list, so if you need anything please do let me know.

When were you in class? And who were your instructors? As of writing this, we are in KingsPark, I am waiting for my turn.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com