[nagdu] Hello all I am a new member

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Oct 4 03:08:54 UTC 2012

Hi Kelly,

I want to welcome you and your guide Pete to the list. What part of Ohio are
you from?  My name is Lori and I'm also from Ohio. I live in Kent, Ohio and
I'm currently working with my second guide dog from LeaderDogs. He's a three
year old male yellow lab named Gipp. He's my seventh dog but my fourth lab.
I got my very first guide dog back in 1997.  Anyhow Gipp is 23 inches tall
at the shoulders and he's probably about 67 pounds. Again welcome and I'm
looking forward to hearing from you. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper