[nagdu] Having a bit of trouble convincing my dog to reverse course

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Oct 3 14:04:24 UTC 2012

Hi there,
When my dog is slow in the same way as you describe, I show a treat,
and this starts to move him along.
I take treats with me, when I know that there is going to be a problem.
Just a small bit of dog food.
I also have a dog from seeing eye.
We just turn around, I tend to say about, even though it wasn't taught
in class.
Hope this helps.