[nagdu] Hello all I am a new member

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Oct 4 03:16:42 UTC 2012

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to the list and it's nice to meet you. Also congratulations on
getting your first guide dog. Marley sounds so cute and adorable. And wow!
she is so small only at 43 pounds. Glad to hear you and your girl are doing
well.

My name is Lori and I live in Ohio and I'm currently working with my seventh
dog but my fourth lab and my second guide dog from Leader Dogs. I have a
thre  year old male yellow lab named Gipp. He's 23 inches tall at the
shoulders and he probably weighs about 67 pounds. Again welcome to the list
and I hope you enjoy it hear. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper