[nagdu] Hello all I am a new member

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 10:06:42 UTC 2012

Hi Kelly,

My name is Chantel and I am also from Ohio.

I'm working my first guide dog, a male black standard poodle named Motley
from Pilot Dogs.

We've been a team now for seven months, soon to be eight months.

I hope you enjoy the list, and I look forward to reading your posts!

Hugs and wags from the Motley crew,

Chantel and Pilot Dog Motley