[nagdu] an update from me

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 08:25:10 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Wanted to write to give a quick update, although I'm on nomail for some of my lists: the high volume trafic ones.
My seizure study has been pushed back to december, so in that way, a private room can be found.
If I would have gone yesterday, nothing would have gone well this week and the anxiety level would have probably gone through the hospital roof.
I think for the time being, I'm figured Paitients Representative have done their job, at least the one worker who I spoke with last week.
With the study pushed back to December, I have enough time to get other things done if need be.
I'll probably be nomail somewhat longer or so, but I can be emailed off list at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
Sadly, I just learned my grandma on my stemother's side of the family past away over the weekend.
She was 86 years old and will definitely be missed.
I I feel that Odie may have known something before her death two to three months prior.
Normally when he sees people we know such as family, he gets all excited, playful and wants to roll on to his back on the floor to have his tummy rubbed.
When it came to our grandmother though, he didn't act like that.
I calmly reminded him to be gentle with her and he was.
Odie sat up close to grandma, leaned softly against her leg and just wanted her to pet him.
He may have been giving her some reassurance as he felt her pain and wanted her to know that she was going to be all right.
Sometimes, I wish I was able to get inside of Odie's head to see what is on his mind and know what he's thinking.
Although I was emotionally upset over her loss last night, I know that grandma Jean holds a special spot in my heart forever as well as in Odie's heart too.
Grandma's funeral is in a couple of days.
Dale, Odie and I plan on being there.
I hope that Odie won't howl during her celebration, but if he begins to cry and it turns into a how, nothing much I would be able to do but excuse myself quietly from the mortary room.
Well, enough from me for now.
orleans24 at comcast.net
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf