[nagdu] Learning new routes with a guide dog.

Mária Orovčíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:40:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,
thank you for your helpful information you have posted so far, I highly
appreciate it.
My another question is what to do in case you wanto go somewhere on your
own and you do not have any friends or O.M. instructor where you live so
you cannot get descriptions from them, plus descriptions your family
provide are not very understandable and clear.
Is there any other way how to get the information I need?
Maria