[nagdu] Allergies

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 12 19:10:01 UTC 2012

It seems to me that, if this woman is hostile about a lot of things,
leaving your dog home will not make her any less of a problem.  She may
even say that she succeeded with that one, so what can she move on to
next?
I don't know; I'm not there.  It sounds very unpleasant.
Me, I'm not leaving my dog home to satisfy someone else.  He's too helpful
to me.  But you may feel differently.
Tracy