[nagdu] Allergies as a consideration in getting a guide dog

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 00:00:40 UTC 2012

Brenda,

Glad to hear that your enjoyijng my blog. Even though I am going home soon, I will continue to write. My blog has been way more popular than I ever thought it would.

GDF does train poodles, who are thought to be hypo-allergic dogs. With GDF if you need a poodle you might have to wait a bit longer but they do have them.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
http://adventureswith2feet4paws.blogspot.com