[nagdu] O&M services with a dog

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 23:59:33 UTC 2012

I also have a O&M instructor who, while teaching me how to navigate
with a cane, also explains how using a dog would be different. When I
encounter a situation, she explains both how to approach it with a
cane and with a dog. Although I have not yet worked a dog, her
information seems accurate from what I have heard from others
experiences.