[nagdu] O&M services with a dog

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Oct 13 21:35:49 UTC 2012

Cindy, of course we can tell them what we need.  We should do that.  I
don't think we should rely totally on these folks knowing how a dog
works.  the only time this can create a problem is if the instructor
thinks he/she knows and you don't and there comes a clash of ideas and
that has happened.  It's not necessarily true that the instructor not
knowing about dogs and we knowing about dogs will make for a smooth
mobility experience.  Be that as it may, I believe I have the
confidence to tell someone what I need from them--feedback, etc., and
if that individual cannot give that, I do not need to continue that
person's service.

Margo and Arrow