[nagdu] Just curious

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 14 22:40:04 UTC 2012

I would also like to add that, if a subscriber goes over the five message
limit and does so to add substance and value to the discussion, there would
likely be no ramifications for doing so. On the other hand, even if a
subscriber only posts one message that is either a personal message or a
short message that does not add value to the discussion, that subscriber
would likely receive a reminder to comply with the list rules for posting.
    The purpose of the new rule is to keep the discussion substantive and
valuable, not to inhibit the discussion. Of course, there will be those who
will characterize our efforts to control traffic as being heavy handed
intimidators; however, this is and never has been, our motivation or agenda.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG